I`m a super rich playa who lives in a Dreamliner and travel around the world blowing cash. I use as much energy as one American city. I thought is was about time one rich f@#k like me started a playa blog so you can get something to complain about. This is how life can be if you brake all the rules. Remember, the law is not there to protect anyone, it`s there to separate us.

I want more sexual harassment in my workplace

This is how I`m going to achieve it. Every woman over 40, wait 45, loose their jobs and every guy hotter than me gets killed. Those remaining will be separated in two groups. Outside office and inside. The men goes outside, off course. And the lucky left will get the opportunity to earn great bonuses on the strength of their performances. Who said hard work didn`t pay off:)

Photo xamad