I`m a super rich playa who lives in a Dreamliner and travel around the world blowing cash. I use as much energy as one American city. I thought is was about time one rich f@#k like me started a playa blog so you can get something to complain about. This is how life can be if you brake all the rules. Remember, the law is not there to protect anyone, it`s there to separate us.

I sleept for 3 weeks

So I sent one of my assistants out to take some pictures for my blog. Ignore I`m sleeping and pretend it`s me. Who cares. I`ve seen it a hundred times on tv anyway.

I need to hire a writer to put some blah blah here. I don`t know what to write. Rich and poor side by side... That`s how my life is wherever I go. Everybody is poorer than me so. Probably why I like India. Feels like home.

Gotta bring my personal assistant here.

Yuk. Thank god I lack sympathy. Otherwise I would have to help these people.

My alarm clock. My plane is leaving in 30 min. It`s about time to get up.

Photo Christian Haugen / Deivis / idreamofdaylight /  Nir Nussbaum / mckaysavage