I`m a super rich playa who lives in a Dreamliner and travel around the world blowing cash. I use as much energy as one American city. I thought is was about time one rich f@#k like me started a playa blog so you can get something to complain about. This is how life can be if you brake all the rules. Remember, the law is not there to protect anyone, it`s there to separate us.

I never cared about golf until Tiger got caught, then I thought, this is the sport for me

When you can screw around as long as he did without having your wife leaving you, then marriage might be something for me after all. Can you imagine coming home to a knockout like her after cheating? I just have to remember the prenup cause I don`t want to cheat on to the same bombshell for the rest of my life. 6-7 divorces should be acceptable without hurting my business... it`s probably probably expected... I`m 20 something and not divorced once. I got to get married now!

Foto Keith Allison