I`m a super rich playa who lives in a Dreamliner and travel around the world blowing cash. I use as much energy as one American city. I thought is was about time one rich f@#k like me started a playa blog so you can get something to complain about. This is how life can be if you brake all the rules. Remember, the law is not there to protect anyone, it`s there to separate us.

Should I buy a partyscraper?

Should I? Or should I give the money to the Salvation Army? Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Had you there for a second. Salvation Army... Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! No, that`s only when there`s press around. Jesus Christ. Should I invest in weapons or the good word of the lord? HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! Motherfucker. "I`ll sell all my stocks in the booze market and give it to charity". HA!!! HA!!! HA!!! I`m killing myself. Ha ha ha. Oh my god. I need a drink.

Photo emilio labrador