I`m a super rich playa who lives in a Dreamliner and travel around the world blowing cash. I use as much energy as one American city. I thought is was about time one rich f@#k like me started a playa blog so you can get something to complain about. This is how life can be if you brake all the rules. Remember, the law is not there to protect anyone, it`s there to separate us.

I want to buy this area and paint it green

I think thats a good idea. I know an interior decorator who can help me. Then we can call it art or something. Put Miami on the cultural map with a street art exhibition.

I`m such a gifted guy. My ideas are so great I surprise myself sometimes by how great I am. Like I`m God and it`s my destiny to enlighten human kind in high art. Earth is lucky to have me at their surface.

Photo amichan83